Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

THE DREAM FASHION EVENT

By | Sunday, June 15, 2014 5 comments

Last night I attended The Dream Fashion event presented by Leo Marshall. The evening flowed with fashion, awards, celebs and more. I dabbled around a bit before the show started....you know I had to make my rounds, lol.


   
The team of Penna'e Salon (congrats on your award) worked their magic before the show. I was tempted to try the desserts but it's in my best interest not to go there. Then you can wash them down with these little alcoholic babies.



As the Atrium started to fill with people and sounds, I had to get a few shots of what some of the attendees were wearing.




Many in the fashion/entertainment came out to support. S/o Summer Smith, love the head-to-toe look. Celebrity make-up artist, Christian (Geishaboii) in his bold busy print. Artist Mateo performed, not missing a beat with supporters in tow. His sister was super turned up on ten, gotta love the support! 

Now the fashion show


    

S/o to the model (Christina, I think) in the black and white dress, happy birthday! She later approached me and we got into a nice conversation. She did great in the show, go girl. 




In the building showing support...

Actress/singer Demetria McKinney in this see-through number, cute. Actor Carl Payne (Cole from Martin- still in heavy rotation) plaid suit. Love the pop of red which matched his socks. If you watch Love and Hip Hop Atlanta then you may seen FunkyDineva giving his funny commentary on some crazy moments. His many wigs/hair always be layed to the gods!! Don Juan (Kandi Burruss manager) politely accepted an award for Kandi on her many accomplishments and giving back.

I want to s/o fellow bloggers 
   
Tami of TalkingwithTami, super sweet and so funny (a vet in the game). Also Nikka of OhNikka who hosted the social media lounge. It's always a pleasure chatting with her. We previously worked together at the Trumpet Awards as part of their social media team...hey girl!

and my last shout out goes to J&L Candles


Owner Jonathan Dansby gifted me with this Fruit Loops candle. Smells as if you just opened the box of cereal. He had some really great ones burning. I'm a candle person and will gladly put it to use, thank you.

So after the party it's the afterrrr party, ummm well needless to say there were a lot going on. I was asked by several people to head over to Carl Payne birthday party but it was a long day and all I wanted to do was eat and go to bed...seriously.

Well until next time:)

**ALL PICS: URBAN CRUSH**
If you like this post, drop me a line in the comment box or hit me up on my other locations...I would love for you to join my blog.   
Newer Post Older Post Home

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 16, 2014

    nice event, wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this Aunt Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jestin, it was a great event:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eessuccessJune 17, 2014

    Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you eessuccess and hope you had a great time at the event as well. Thank you for everything:)

    ReplyDelete