Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

BAD BOY, REVOLT: DIA SIMMS MAG COVER PARTY

By | Monday, June 23, 2014 Leave a Comment


Over the weekend Indique Hair Extentions, Boss Lady Magazine and CIROC teamed up to honor Dia Simms, Executive Vice President of Sean "Diddy" Combs Enterprises. If you are aware of Diddy's can't stop-won't stop work ethic, then it's safe to assume that Dia is at the top of her game wearing many hats, under the Diddy umbrella. Featured on the July cover of Boss Lady Magazine (we received a preview copy) check out her interview when it hits, Congratulations Dia!

CIROC is in the building! Free drinks flowed throughout while Streetz 94.5 was on deck.

Indique's hair showroom- various choices on display


S/o to Shay Johnson and DJ AONE who posed for Urban Crush. Many may know Shay from the 'reality' world- Flava of Love, Charm School, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta etc. I ran into her on my way heading out to another event so I didn't get into any q&a, maybe in a future interview. Her look: simple and cute and always keep her hair LAAAYED! Gotta love the dimples and had to give a bit of shoe cam in these little peep-toes. For those that don't know celebrity DJ AONE, he not only DJ for Kandi Burruss but co-host Kandi Koated Nights as well. Nice to know we shared the same camera- I love mine a lot, lol. Thanks guys for our little chat. Many others came out to show support.     





I enjoyed my chat with designer Betty Driver, who wore one of her pieces....nice colors and had to gave more shoe cam. Hope you enjoyed your trip and see you next time. 


S/o to fellow blogger/media Kimberly (Isis) of 'I Hear That Girl' who is just the sweetest. We communicate a bit but didn't realize we would run into one another at this event. We were pleasantly surprised when our paths crossed, lol. S/o to these gentleman who work with Isis. The venue, being extremely warm, had everyone melting and fanning themselves, so these fun and friendly guys were all kind enough to fan me down, I had to chuckle, lol. All I needed was someone to feed me fruit- like the Romans and I would be set, lol, 
joking...thanks guys! Thanks for stopping by, until next time. ~Lots of Love

Have any questions, ideas or comments? Leave it below or email me, I love to hear from you.
**If you like this blog please "JOIN"**
**FOLLOW on Twitter, LIKE my Facebook page and SHARE this post**
**ALL PICS: URBAN CRUSH** 

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: