Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

ATLANTA'S JUKE JOINT on PEACHTREE STREET

By | Sunday, June 08, 2014 Leave a Comment

When my girls and I decided to do a girls night out, many places was tossed around but we decided to give Juke Joint on Peachtree St. a try. The vibe was electric as the crowd quickly poured in. Peachtree is always busy but this night was more prominent with limos of soon-to-be high school graduates on their Prom night. 



(left) S/O to Jasmine Anderson who was our server...she kept the drinks/food coming. She even told us that many roads were blocked off, in the area, for The Hunger Games 2, which was currently in production, being filmed in the wee hours. (middle) You can't miss the focal-point wall mural, love it. (right) I met this lovely couple, who approached me, what a great conversation. I love meeting great cool people...so many birthdays and special occasions filled the air, love it.      
With good 'live' music, food and drinks.. the girl's night was off to a good start. (left) refreshing strawberry lemonade (middle) Watermelon Martini and (right) we all dove into the peach cobbler served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.


 (left) Eleanor and I had the crispy fried chicken with a hint of a sweet drizzle syrup, nicely seasoned....delish! Served with collard greens and mac & cheese. I wasn't a fan of the added Rosemary in the mac & cheese which over-powered the taste (in my opinion). (middle) Tammy ordered the Blackened Salmon which was so on point, served with mash potatoes. (right) Simmona had the Pork Chop topped with apples. Sweet potatoes and collards on the side.


I have to give it up to the band...they came and did their job! (middle) Regina Troupe had a shiny sequence dress on during her first set before changing into this black number. With her Beyonce diva-fan blowing, she had the crowd on their feet singing along. (right) Tammy and Simmona made their way out on the floor getting their groove on, go ladies!  
(from left to right: Simmona, myself in the front, Tammy and Eleanor)
We had a ball and will revisit again in the future but until then there are more places to attend and visit. If you are in the Atlanta area and want a place to vibe, try this place out. If you've grace Juke Joint with your presence hopefully you had a nice experience and a bangin' meal selection. I'll see you on my next adventure....-xoxo

** All Pics: Urban Crush**
**Join my blog and like my FB Page here, I would love to have you**  
**Follow me on Twitter here **
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: