Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

HOUSE OF PETER MAXFIELD FASHION LOUNGE: JASON AND JOSHUA GBOR

By | Thursday, June 26, 2014 2 comments

Jason and Joshua Gbor graced various fashion magazines and ripped many runways over the years. The six foot four Gbor twins (yes ladies...6'4") not only have an eye for fashion but equally drawn to singing. I was invited to their high-end fashion lounge boutique recently, allow me to show you around.
THE DECOR




















THE SHOWROOM
I was told the cute custom handmade shorts were not for sale, however these (and other selected pieces) can be rented for photoshoots etc. ($250 rental)
















(l) The boutique holds unique and custom pieces, some even remixed... check out these (r) vintage Emilio Pucci gladiators woven with real mink.


THE PEOPLE
No need for a 'DOUBLE TAKE', yes two other sets of twins came out to support the grand opening. Must be something in the water, lol. (l) 19 yr old, Tiffany and her sister, modeled several wardrobe changes throughout the event. (r) Twin designers, Kehinde and Taiwo Adenaike has a christain clothing line of their own. I loved their vibrant personalities... super cute shoes ladies.

Representing Lush Junke and teaming up with the Gbor twins. A cute plunging navel-cut one-piece jumpsuit paired with these...had to give shoe cam, cute!


Shout out to (l) celebrity make up artist Vel and Melody, who informed me of a 'new' reality show set in Atlanta soon to hit the tubes. Melody is one of the producers of the show. They couldn't speak upon which network picked it up but says it's a great show and Vel is part of the cast. We will be on the lookout. (r) Representing Lush Junke, total wardrobe.


       
Thank you Felix for having me out to such a great event. Miss Jessie's sent everyone home with a gift bag of their products. Congrats to Jason and Joshua Gbor! I loved the look and feel of the boutique. I seen many wonderful pieces that I could use in my life, lol. Thanks for stopping by and see you on my next excursion. ~xoxo

Have any questions or comments about the event? Leave it below in the comment box       
Don't forget to "LIKE" my page here and "FOLLOW" ME here

**ALL PICS: URBAN CRUSH**
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments: