Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

TRAVELING, ROAD TRIP TIME!!!

By | Wednesday, July 03, 2013 Leave a Comment
*********************ROAD TRIP!!!!***********************

I love road trips, they are the best. In a couple of days I’ll be heading out to New Orleans with some friends for the annual ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL. I must admit I’ve always wanted to attend but I never did. I’m also visiting my great friend who resides there, she is very talented (a visual artist) and lots of fun-plenty of laughter…the kind where you can’t breathe and need to sit down somewhere just to catch your breath. I am looking forward to all of the festivities during my trip.
 My last trip took me to a friends’ wedding in North Carolina. I love meeting interesting people and believe me I met a lot and had a great time. I took in many of the sites and of course, SHOPPED, lol! I loved how we pulled up to this gas station and seen these hanging around. I had to do a double take.



These were hanging inside as well, wonder how long this guy been waiting around, lol. I love capturing pics and moments like this and I'll be sure to have great pics in an upcoming post (via Essence Festival). I haven’t packed yet but in my mind I’m trying to think of what I want to take. I was advised to bring some comfortable shoes due to plenty of walking and huge crowds. Have anyone ever attended this particular festival in New Orleans, if so how was your experience? Any places for me to visit or take in, let me know in the comments section below. Thanks and I will keep you posted so stay tuned.
Urban Crush, xoxo 
********************************ALL PIC: URBAN CRUSH*********************************** 
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: