Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

Great Benefits: Garlic and Ginger

By | Monday, November 16, 2015 Leave a Comment



Kickstart your week by taking your dietary supplements daily and try including fresh Garlic and Ginger as an extra bonus. Throughout the year I mince about 1 Teaspoon of each in its fresh form but now that fall weather entered the scene, I try to take it 2-3 times per month. Sometimes both or at different times.

The Benefits

Both in the same family, they carry powerful cleansing anti-inflammatory properties. Both can aid your immune system against colds and flu, if taken regularly. It’s great for boosting your metabolism which can help burn fat; a win win situation. Garlic is known to help reduce plaque in arteries and aid blood clots. Not a fan of taking it in raw form, adding it to your meals when cooking is a great alternative.

I’ve got use to mincing a spoonful (about 1-2 cloves) with water/juice/green tea nearby to wash it down and I’m done. Remember, both Ginger and Garlic is hot when eaten raw so don’t let it sit in your mouth too long. Also, because it’s minced so tiny/fine, no need to chew it….at least I don’t. Garlic is available in pill/capsule form.

(FYI: Many hair companies make garlic formulated shampoo/conditioners which helps stimulates the scalp resulting in stronger hair and fight scalp infection such as ringworm. Used over time can improve the condition of your hair/scalp.)

As for Ginger, I love using it in my Asian meals. This can be taken raw and also available in capsule and tea form as well. Through my research, I found that it helps the colon by removing waste and toxins that accumulated in the walls of the colon. BUT, this should be avoided if a person have ulcers, which I read that can worsen the condition, check with your doctor if you are not sure or to learn more.

Stay healthy and safe XOXO

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor and taking Garlic and Ginger may be ok with some but not be suitable for others. Your physician will know your medical history, so always check before trying new/certain things.




Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: