Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

THANK U URBAN CRUSH READERS

By | Thursday, February 21, 2013 Leave a Comment
Photo:woodleywonderworks (flickr)
I want to take the time to say ‘THANK YOU ‘to all you Urban Crush readers who reached out to email me with nice compliments, requests and appreciation for my blog. I hope to continue to serve a purpose with knowledgeable/interesting topics. Those who need a few giggles and laughs, I hope to accomplish that as well.  I receive questions about various subject matters, which I'll give my honest oppinoin, findings etc. For matters that require more research, but I will do everything to find the answer you’re seeking.

So keep the emails and comments coming, I welcome that and trust me…I read all comments which I’ll correspond in return. There are exciting things soon-to-come for the readers of Urban Crush, so shhh, I don’t want to give it away, but be on the lookout for it.
You can catch me hanging out at these spots: Pinterest, Facebook, or Twitter. Stop by, say “hi” I would love to see you there. Thank you again. UC

XOXO


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: