Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

RECENT NAIL POLISH FINDS

By | Thursday, February 28, 2013 Leave a Comment

For all my Urban Crush beauties who don’t neglect their nails, I want to give you a special shout out. Ladies, we take pride and pleasure in getting ourselves right for the day, or night. I am always hovering around the girly cosmetic sections of department stores etc. looking to see the latest finds…hey window shopping count also, lol. Here are some nail finds (polish) that I came across and wanted to share them with you.   

(Left) L.A. COLORS-Nail Treatment BASECOAT/TOPCOAT: This prime and protect nails: Nice shine once dry.  About $3Walmart

 (Middle) Love & Beauty by FOREVER 21: The color says Light Orange, but in person looks like a light beige/brown neutral. $2.80 FOREVER 21

 (Right) NYC-Matte me Crazy MATTIFYING TOP COAT: This is a fun one! Instantly turn any nail polish into a matte look just by brushing over your polish, (any shiny parts can be done by putting another coat on in any design you desire: dots, lines etc.)…here is one example I like on the right, go on and experiment.
 
The next set of colors- all from KLEANCOLOR Nail Lacquer:
(Left) Pink Sleepers
(Middle) Red Alert
(Right) Mocha  
All purchased at BSS-beauty supply store. About $3
  
I truly love my neutrals, because you can match them with any outfit, but putting spice into it with a “POP” of color is always great as well.
 

SALLY HANSEN-GEM CRUSH: This is one of my favorites that I love! This color is Big Money but I have my eye on a few other colors in this line. If you want to BLING OUT your nails, two coats are great but I found that one coat would make you reach for your sunglasses- so bright and shiny. About $6.99 Walgreens
 No matter what the cosmetic or product, we always need to get our grown and sexy on, right ladies. Don’t go looking for beauty, because we are all beautiful within our skin, yes everyone so (own it) but instead, let beauty find (u)…. “Oh excuse me beauty, didn’t know you was there." Embrace your beauty and come into your own, even if it starts with a little nail polish:)! UC

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: