Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

T.G.I FRIDAY'S (YUM)

By | Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2 comments



Photo:Yahoo


Recently I took a trip to, the newly built, TGI FRIDAYS in my area. Upon arriving (we circled the building a couple times) before we finally settling into a vacant park space, business was going well. I excused the 30 minute waiting time to be seated, but this location had an upper level overlooking downstairs, the sports bar feel with huge wood beams across the sloped ceilings were nice; unlike the typical FRIDAY’s locations I visited. I really love Friday’s and wanted to share the delicious dishes (say that three times) that we enjoyed.

Asian Boneless Wings, Crispy Shrimp and Jack Daniels Ribs

This Jack Daniels Platter/Combo is very was feeling and the sauce is sooo good but sweet!



Sizzling Chicken & Shrimp with Garlic Mash Potatoes (NO CHARGE)


Due to a employee shift change, our wait was even a bit longer- once seated. The GM, Waymon, was thoroughly professional with great customer service skills. Waymon became our personal server; due to inconveniences regarding wait time and an original ordered dish. When the meal finally arrived, wow. Talk about Chicken that melts in your mouth...and the buttery sauteed shrimp, yum.Not only did we get our house salad, we ordered, on the house but also this complimentary meal as well (below). I don't eat a lot of hot and spicy foods, but this meal was not too bad, just a nice little kick. I actually make my own seafood pasta similar to this (I'll demo and recipe it in another later post). 


Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta (NO CHARGE)


Not shown, TGI FRIDAY'S House Salad with bread...also NO CHARGE! This isolated bad experience turned out to be ok and didn’t sway my decision to ban FRIDAY’S for life, lol… in fact, I will revisit and hope to see the GM, Waymon. Thank you for your courtesy and remedy any problems.


Brownie Obsession (my absolutely fave)
 Ok…what can I say…this is by far my favorite FRIDAY’S dessert….BROWNIE OBSESSION, so rich, gooey, tempting. It’s hard  for me to back away from this one, whew! Lol!
 
***WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAV DISHES OR RESTAURANTS THAT YOU ENJOY? COMMENT BELOW*** 
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments: