Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

BATH & BODY WORKS (YUMMY)

By | Thursday, February 28, 2013 Leave a Comment
Bath and Body Works is one of my favorites, next to Victoria Secrets…they have the best yummy fragrances. I always make sure to take advantage of the coupon that is usually put into the bag after a purchase. So previously I received some goodies, given as a gift, so this second trip (weeks later) I used my coupon. When I make a purchase of $10 or more, I'll receive a free signature collection item. This is usually anything on the walls and the front of the store, which equals to almost anything. J Take a look:

So many choices, it was a hard decision but these were my choices for purchase.
 
 















These fragrance mists smelled really good, the scent were either sweet-fruity, floral or a combination of the two going on.
Reg. price $5.99 (on sale-3 for $10) 3 ounce trial bottles (like getting one for free)
This was my purchase, now for my free item, hmmm…  

This one actually goes out to my daughter, who finally picked (many indecisive attempts feeling-like-many-hours-later) one that she was satisfied with. And the winner is……..
 


HONEY SWEETHART from their New SWEETHEART COLLECTION.  The BERRY FLIRT was a very close second, so at least I’m aware of what to get her next time.
 
I will revisit in about a week or two, to once again, use my coupon- from this “new” purchase-to get another free signature item. Although Bath & Body Works keep a promotional deal going, you got to love a deal :).
 
Well I wonder what other finds I will stumble upon...hmmm you never know but whenever or whatever it may be...I love sharing great finds and deals with my Urban Crush Beauties. Stay Beautiful. xoxo UC 
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: