Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

COLORFUL HAIRSTYLES- ART

By | Friday, October 19, 2012 4 comments
 THE ART OF HAIR____________________________________

 Today, hair styling possiblilites are unlimited. We love to rock a creative fresh style. It's an unspoken expression to character. We've seen a spectrum of colors, cuts and fads. A great coloring job can add shine, highlights and fun to your hair. You may opt for a cut with layers to bring sassy sex appeal or an edgy flair.

There are no gender limitations, men has shown this by swagging it out also. They may sport a crisp and clean, wild and untamed, or a simple style. Here we showcase a few funky creative colorful pics with some artistic twists. 


BLONDE AMBITION 

FANTASY HAIR 
 
 MEN SWAGG

HOT LIKE FIRE 

 MULTI-COLOR & PINK SENSATION

See any you like or rocked before? Let us know.
**ALL PHOTOS: URBAN CRUSH, (except first photo)**
Newer Post Older Post Home

4 comments:

  1. Some of these hair styles are awesome! I love experimenting with my hair... Nothing TOO crazy. But at the end of the day I always run back to my mizani hair products to repair the damage I most likely did to my hair that day. Thanks for sharing these pictures! I may have to try a few!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are oh so welcome and glad you liked them. I love experimenting too and Mizani products are great! Hopefully you don't do much damage while being creative with styles:). I'll have many more styles, tips etc. so feel free to check back or join the site. Thx again(Happy Styling)

    ReplyDelete
  3. jean williamsJuly 19, 2014

    this is a must do for me love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jean, thank you for the comment. I love seeing how creative a person can get with styles. Good luck with your style.

    ReplyDelete