Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

ARGAN OIL

By | Wednesday, October 10, 2012 Leave a Comment
REVIEW_____________________________________

 
I ran across this product and read great reviews on it. I decided to try One 'n Only's Argan Oil about a couple years ago and been using it every since. As I stated in a previous post, I don't like my hair to be weighed down or heavy. This leave in oil treatment works great for my coarse dry hair, giving it shine, smoothness and movement. I'm also addicted to the smell. There are other products listing argan oil in it etc, but this is the best by far (that I've tried) and a little goes a long way. Just a dime size is needed, depending on your hair. In two years, I've only had 2 bottles. It can be use on wet or dry hair.The description reads:

One of the world's rarest oils, argan oil is derived from the Moroccan Argan Tree. Rich in essential fatty acids, Omega 6 and Vitamin E, valued for its ability to regenerate and nourish dry and damaged hair. One 'n Only Argan Oil is a premium finishing, smoothing and conditioning product. This non greasy, alcohol free formula instantly absorbed quickly into the hair, creating brilliant shine without leaving an oily residue. Smooths cuticle for the silky, conditioned and healthy looking hair. Help protects against damage caused by chemicals, excessive heat from styling and environmental factors. Eliminates frizz and color protection.

You can buy/search online or go to your nearest Sally's Beauty which is where I purchase mine or your local (bst) beauty supply store. Try it, read other reviews and see if it's a product that you would be interested in. Please leave a comment. I would love to know if it worked for you or if you know a similar product just as good or better. Thx!   
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: