Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

GOING NUDE... shoes that is!

By | Friday, August 21, 2015 Leave a Comment


Every woman should own a pair of basic-colored shoes in her closet. I have many of the classic black but decided to expand my collection of nudes/tans. Retail therapy is a calm and soothing outlet to do, no matter if its window shopping, cruising online sites, or strolling the mall etc., I always stumble upon great things I like to share with you all.  And, because summer is not officially over yet, we have plenty of time left. So, first stop:



::::::::::::::::::::DSW:::::::::::::::::::::

Love at first sight! I found these cute Guess wedges (above photo), but in another color. Oh no, just my luck they didn’t have my size, bummer. I strolled over to the sale section and not only are they marked down but an additional percentage off as well. Woot Woot! Ha! Upon first sight I looked for the flaw, but the sales associate explained they’ll mark down a shoe when it is the last color/size…. Oh really?! Ok, where have I been, am I the last person who knew this? You know I had to snatch them up.


Allow me to give an honorable mention and share this pair (wedge), I purchased some months back when I first decided I was going nude, lol! Again, saw them and knew they would make a great addition.


::::::::::::::::URBAN OUTFITTERS:::::::::::::::::

Although these fabric ballerina flats are not nude, but they're in the basic-color family that I found at Urban Outfitters. Talk about comfort you guys, wow! Just what the doctor ordered when you are on some chill relax day and wearing six-inched heels is not in your forecast. By the way… I love their fabric-like bags, cute!

In the photo above you see my daughter and myself modeling two of the styles that I purchased. They have many colors and styles to choose, but again I went for the basic laid-back look.

Another honorable mention are these cute gold and tan heels my daughter modeled…and yes we wear the same size shoe, lol.

There you have it, some of my recent buys for my collection and I didn’t technically have to get nude to get it, lol.  Summer is drifting away and not sure what to focus on next. Hmm, maybe adding more metallic or adding to my boot collection perhaps? Not sure yet but whatever it is, I’ll definitely showcase my finds with you. Until next time you guys! XO

:::::::::::::::::Want to socialize?!:::::::::::::::::


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: