Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

URBAN CRUSH BEAUTY: MINI MAKEUP MAKEOVER

By | Thursday, August 14, 2014 1 comment


                                                                   Glam Time!

EDEN BodyWorks hosted an event at the W Hotel and while there I received a mini-makeup makeover. If you follow Urban Crush then you know I usually do my own makeup but this called for a little sprucing up and I had the perfect makeup artist/master esthetician to do it. 




Tanya used a combination of both MAC and CoverGirl's Queen Collection makeup lines. Tanya gave great makeup tips as she 'werked' her magic and contoured my face. This application was light and the finished look......


A great daytime or anytime natural look that I can rock anywhere. I love it and will apply some of her techniques that I have learned. It's just enough, short, simple yet sweet!
There….now I’m ready!
If you like this post, leave me a comment and feel free to share it. Don't forget to join the blog. Have a Blessed one guys!

**ALL PICS: URBAN CRUSH**
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your
    blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing to your
    rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    Here is my web site :: removals to france

    ReplyDelete