Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

RECAP: All White Affair Hosted by Omari Hardwick & Kenny Burns

By | Wednesday, July 16, 2014 1 comment

All photos in this post: ExlusiveAccess.net 
It was a weekend full of beauty and fun as Insights Marketing (along with Design Essentials) held their 16th annual All-White Affair. Guest and celebs came out looking their best as they danced, mingled and enjoyed products from the Design Essentials team. 


Kenny Burns (l) along with actor Omari Hardwick (r), (BET's Being Mary Jane, Starz Power) hosted the event. 

Party-goers were dippin it & doin it as selfies filled the room. The lovely Design Essential team had time to capture the moment in between working. Hi Taronda!


Memphitz with wife, Reality Star, Toya Wright, Cynthia Bailey and husband Peter Thomas stopped by to party and support Design Essentials.


Ok ladies here's one for the road......


....Okkk is it me or is he looking right at me?...sorry ladies, it me (and no one else, lol)

Thanks for having such a great event Design Essentials. Head over to their website to find out more about their products Design Essentials

Don't forget to "LIKE" my FB page "Follow" me on Twitter, "Join" my blog and share any post I have( sharing is caring). If you like this and want to see more events, leave me a comment or suggestion on any of my pages to let me know...or just to say "hi". Thanks for stopping by, see you next  time! ~xoxo

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJuly 16, 2014

    Looked like fun! Great coverage!

    ReplyDelete