Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

MOTIVATION: TYLER PERRY'S TAKING FLIGHT

By | Sunday, January 19, 2014 Leave a Comment

I recently ran across one of Tyler Perry’s post entitled ‘DON’T STAY TOO LONG’, and it was quite lengthy but the message was loud and clear. I only highlighted the message but it does pertain to all of us.

I’ve had conversations about this same thing with one of my closest friends, who feel I need to work on “forgiveness”. I disagree, my forgiveness is fine, like many, I’ve been wronged in situations where I did nothing wrong and I put it behind me and moved forward. It’s a difference between ‘not forgiving’ verses knowing when to move on from situations or people. I don’t have any ill will towards any parties or situations, I simply ‘move on’ and as Tyler put it… I took flight. Stress or hate is not good for anyone’s health (heart, mind, spirit etc.) so don’t stress over things you can’t change within others or certain circumstances.   

Not all situations stay the same and many of us are in Seasonal situations which will forever happen, it’s life. God put people/situations in the paths of others and we may not always know why; maybe they suppose to teach us or we help them etc. Either way change can be scary or unpredictable but you need to know when it’s time to move and fly as high as you can. Turn the page to your next chapter because we all have more to learn and grow on. Remember to be kind, respectful and helpful to others and be the best “you” you can be. Get ready…it may just be time for CHANGE!

Be blessed~ xoxo
Photo Image: Tyler Perry Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: