Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

CHEESECAKE FACTORY DISHES

By | Saturday, January 04, 2014 Leave a Comment

Birthday Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory

I love trying ‘new’ places to dine but I’ll admit, when I like something I tend to frequent those places or order my usual quite often. I guess you can call me a loyal customer, so for my birthday I visited The Cheesecake Factory, once again, lol. The food is great, portions and price is right and the ambience so cozy. Atlanta has numerous places I have yet to try and I will be sure to make my rounds with plenty details to let you in on, so stay tuned.

Here were the ordered dishes.
Chicken Madeira
Our most popular chicken dish! Sautéed Chicken Breast Topped with Fresh Asparagus and Melted Mozzarella Cheese. Covered with Fresh Mushroom Madeira Sauce and Served with Mashed Potatoes.
 
Bang - Bang Chicken and Shrimp
A Spicy Thai Dish with the Flavors of Curry, Peanut, Chile and Coconut. Sautéed with Vegetables and Served over Steamed White Rice. (White rice was substitute for brown rice)
 
While dining I ran into some other fellow Capricornia’s who shared the same, January 3rd birthday as I… birthday songs filled the restaurant, lol.
 
Giving a shout out to (l) Candace and (r) Simone, it was nice meeting you both and hoped you had a great birthday and many more like it (or better, lol).  
Being super busy most of the day and how extremely cold it was (me and the cold don’t get along)…I’m happy I decided to take a breather to relax, hey gotta eat, right?!
Before I go here was my dessert.

OREO® Dream Extreme Cheesecake

OREO® Cookies baked in our creamy Cheesecake with layers of fudge cake and OREO® Cookie mousse. Topped with a milk chocolate icing.
Other ones was so on point, a tough decision…
 
 Pics: Urban Crush (all pics)
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: