Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

WHAT'S TRENDING/HOT IN STORES

By | Monday, August 05, 2013 Leave a Comment
GREAT BUYS TO LOOK, FEEL AND SMELL GOOD


What's trending, ummm Ombre hair, animal/bold prints, metallic mix and black & white mixes. I love big chunky accessories paired with any look. Here are some great finds I came across while out and about.

 
 
I love the colorful chunky jewelry. Paired with a simple outfit matched with the right sandals/stilettos will always do the trick. Dressing up the jeans, classic. 
 
Love these necklaces, they were blinged out! $89.00.
 

 
Victoria Secrets is a “must have” on every woman’s list. Whether you want great smelling scents or something sexy for your man, this is the go-to place for the good goods. Can't beat the 6 for $35 sale. 
 
 
 
 
I, like many women, love a sexy cute shoe. The great thing about living in a fairly warm climate is wearing open-toed shoes most year around is acceptable, just make sure your toes are done, lol.
 
 
School is right around the corner, for most, and this was a very blinding blinged-out backpack (you can’t tell from the pic but I almost needed to put on my shades, lol)
 
 
These were Adidas gold, black with a kiss of pink, Leopard print shoe. Love ‘em!
 
So don’t forget to head out with a fresh face or day/night look with a beat face. I heard great things about Make Up Forever, I’ll try it and may even do a review.
So whether you are heading back to school or starting a new job, going in style is always a hit. It may not be a special occasion, so looking/feeling and smelling good ‘just because’ is all you need coupled with confidence. I’ll be back soon to give more great finds I come across, (catching a killer sale is key) happy shopping.


What's your recent purchase that made you look, feel and smell good?  
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: