Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

HOMES & DECOR CRUSH

By | Thursday, December 13, 2012 1 comment
 
I love home décor everything! Whether driving around viewing spectacular homes and their landscapings to the smallest details of matching towels, cookware etc. I’m lovin’ it. I recently watched an episode of HGTV’s Million Dollar Rooms….can you say “BLOWN AWAY”. I honestly can say those homes and rooms were too much square footage for me, but would gladly take an order of a mini version instead, lol. Inspiration for decorating ideas can be found anywhere- television, magazines, art and photos. Here are a few spaces that I really fell in love with or should I say, I had a Crush on them. UC
West Coast Palace in the California Hills

 
 Wine Cellar Closet holds 750 Bottles of Wine and Champagne
Climate Control Garage
Ancient Artifacts Art Imported from Thailand

Zen Luxe Man Cave Sanctuary
 
Urban Loft Upstairs Catwalk

Urban Loft (downstairs)
 
Downstairs Wine Room




 
Sunken Spa Bath with His and Her Walkin Closets
 
Desert Mansion (Rear-view) Palm Springs
 
Yes, the is what one would call the good life. Live Out Loud is all that keeps ringing in my ears. Now, couldn't you imagine yourself in any one of the spaces above?!?!... I'm aware that a beach or tropical island is not listed but with the right ambiance you can party it up while entertaining guests, have a romantic retreat or some much needed rest and relaxation. All in all, this can inspire ideas for your next weekend home project. A trip to Home Depot or your fav furniture store can always start a spark as well.
To view more designs, get inspiration and ideas click on this link--> www.hgtv.com  Happy Decor (Designing)!!
 
What is your designing style or favorite room in your house?  
                                               
****CREDIT: ALL PICS PROPERTY OF HGTV.COM****  
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comment:

  1. whoah this blog is excellent i really like
    reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You
    understand, a lot of persons are searching round for this information, you could aid them greatly.
    Here is my page Ray Lewis Jersey

    ReplyDelete