Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUTS: Hittin Up Atlanta

By | Tuesday, January 13, 2015 Leave a Comment

 CAPRICORN SEASON

Wow can you believe we are in mid-January and this is my first 2015 post?! Let me explain. I am part of the Capricorn Season, so once Christmas rolls around and New Years’ follow, everything mesh into a blur by my birthday, January 3rd. The longest three-holiday celebration ever! I love fun times and in my mind I can give Mogul P. Diddy and Miami heavy weight PitBull a run for their money, lol!

So when I finally joined forces with my fellow Capricorn cousin (January 9th) and her friends- who took a weekend excursion from Indiana to the “A”, I was elated.
 
Singer R, Kelly was in town celebrating his birthday as well but we made a detour to another star-studded affair to club Mansion Elan. The possibilities are endless in Atlanta, just add the right group of people a destination and knock yourself out.
 
Each of the mansion’s VIP section was filled with bottle-poppin’ industry cliques & party-goers. The scene filled with a line of waitresses walking swiftly through crowds as they held up gold bottles (Ace of Spades) with sparklers; waiters carried hookahs. Cell phones went in the air, to record Rapper Busta Rhymes when he stepped out of VIP. Note: Busta’s flamboyant style… a playing card sweater, never disappoints no matter where he goes.
 
(left) Lakesha (middle) my cousin, Samarian and (right) myself    
 
New York definitely illuminated the building. Many shouting on the mic but by the time O.T. Genasis gave a brief performance with his, (singing)I’m in love with the CoCo…baking soda I got baking soda”, my ears was relieved... no shouting on the mic, lol.
 
My cousin is such a beautiful person (ahem, **clears throat** some would say, lol! Joking). One great benefit to being around her is staying youthful. They say laughter is the best medicine and she delivers say-it-like-you-mean-it statements, I’m usually in tears.

 
As the night, or should I say morning approached, we made our way out to the parking lot filled with half naked women, Bentley Raptures, Porsches, Benz, Limos and party buses, which we made our way onto. A disco ball, lights and music videos projecting on the screen: singer August Alsina showing. I want to give congratulations to newly engaged LaKesha and her fiancé Brian. Many blessings to you both.   
 
Although they wanted to still paint the town red, we found ourselves going our separate ways after four in the morning. My days of barely beating the sun home has long left the building, lol. A weekend is merely not enough time to experience everything but hopefully they soaked in a little ATL LIMELIGHT! Just maybe next time my cousin will have better luck running into Usher. KEEP HOPE ALIVE SAM, lol! Love you girl. Until next time -xoxo

Are you following Urban Crush yet? Go to Urban Crush Followers: Join this site (scroll down-right side of page) Share, Like and Tweet this and any post you wish, sharing is caring.

**Have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to leave it in comment section.** 
ALL PHOTOS: Taken with Samarians phone

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: