Top-ads

Powered by Blogger.

Footer Widget 2

Translate

DINING OUT FOR A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY SOIREE

By | Monday, September 29, 2014 Leave a Comment



Recently, I found myself meeting up with friends for a birthday dinner. We celebrated, my girl, El’s birthday; over 22 years of a loving solid friendship/sisterhood. I love visiting the Cheesecake Factory and since this was El's first visit (as well as another friend among us) the timing and choice was perfect. I truly love the ambience of this place, it never gets old to me.
 
Upon our arrival, it was standing room only so we managed to take a few quick pics while we waited. Once we were seated on the outside patio, conversations flowed and hardy laughs soon followed. 



The wait was long after we ordered but people watching- between great conversations- quickly produce fictitious storylines. A man walking alone with his baby strapped in front of him and diaper bag on his shoulders turned into… (talking as if we were his frustrated thoughts)… “she told me she was just going to run into one store, now I have to go find her…leaving us in a hot car…she set me up.” Lol, we had several scenarios until…. the drinks arrived. 

 



Tropical Martini, Typhoon Punch, and J.W.’s Pink Lemonade



Small plates and snacks: appetizers

(Upper Left) Tex Mex Eggrolls, (Upper Right) Warm Asparagus Salad, (Bottom) Fresh Basil, Tomato and Cheese Flatbread- shown with extra tomato
 
Check out some of the dishes we ordered...
 

Shrimp Scampi and Steak Diane
 
 
Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
 
 
Chicken Bellagio

 
 
Grilled Turkey Burger


Fish and Chips
The food look so good don't it?! This was just the good-time girl fix that the doctor ordered. No one was here to vent, act stand-offish or be a Debbie downer; although venting could have been acceptable among friends. The key is to have the right combination of friends to make it a success and I have plenty of friend combos and many get togethers still ahead of me. Until next time- Leave your troubles behind’



See ya soon!
***(All photos: URBAN CRUSH)***
***Leave a Comment, Like, Share, Follow and Join***


Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments: